Rules on Abstract Format and Submission::
The abstracts to be submitted need to be related to the themes; and the name of the symposium session the papers belong to, need to be stated on the abstract submission form.
The contents of the abstracts and the papers are the responsibility of the author/s. The Scientific Advisory Board will not edit or correct the abstract or the papers by any means.
The abstracts need to abide by the rules and contain goal, method, basic results and discussion parts. Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the scientific advisory board according to the criteria of accordance with scientific terms, originality and coherence with symposium thematics.
Format of the Abstracts:
- In the abstracts, the name of the paper has to be written in bold letters, and the total wordcount of the abstract, with the exception of the name of the paper, name of the author/s and the address, should not exceed 300.
- The abstract needs to be written in Times New Roman font, with the header (name of the paper) in 12 pt scale and the body text in 10 pt scale.
- The abstracts need to be written 1.5 spacing between lines, and the body text has to be aligned to both sides.
- In the abstracts, the name/s and surname/s of the author/s should be explicit, with capital first letters and in italics.
- The abstracts to be evaluated and papers to be presented can be in Turkish or English.
- The title, institution, e-mail and contact informations of the owner/s of the abstract as well as assistant researchers should be on the submitted form. The abstracts which fulfil these obligations are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on September 1st, 2017 latest.